Saturday, July 19, 2008

well that was stupid

I was on a roll packing up books. Taking it? Into the box. Leaving it? Place on seperate bookcase. Not sure? Put back on the shelf.

guess what? I decided to take all my knitting books. Meaning, every book for the projects currently OTN is safely packed away in one of four or five boxes surrounded by yarn to keep from shifting. For the non-knitters out there, this means I have no pattern for any of my projects I was actually using a pattern book for.

what was I thinking? That I was taking my knitting books with me to the uni later this month. Luckily, the newest Knitscene was in my car and there are several projects I'm just knitting sans instructions.

sad, no? Not to worry, somehow I'll survive this knitting drought. Cable is doing wonders for my spirit. See, here she is sleeping on top of a bush in the backyard: