Monday, July 14, 2008

does this thing still work?

hopefully so. Sorry about the long absence, if I wasn't studying I was knitting to keep my sanity. The knitting was mostly mindless, but I did learn a new technique: entrelac. Lookie, a picture.



I was taking the photo outside on a glass table and Cable got a little curious.



I passed my Reading German class. Yea! I now feel confident in saying, I have a Master's degree. But it will not be official until I have my thesis and certificate.

What else? Oh, I went with Mom, StepDad, and Twins to a Stitch 'n Pitch on June 28th. It was so much fun. And we all needed the break.

My brain certainly thought so this weekend. I had one of the most painful migraines I have had since my Neurologist and I found the right medicine and dose. Still feeling sluggish and all.

Only two weeks until Puppy and I go away to Library School. That just happens to be the exact same time that my Full-Blooded Sister and her boyfriend are moving back East.