Monday, April 28, 2008

Ingoring

for the record: I have not been ignoring everyone...I have been ignoring life outside of the academic tunnel. Ya'll know the one. Last minute papers, failing French translation test, graduation stuff, and a trip to Knoxville. What does that mean? Well, 44 new emails, delayed correspondences, and a pile of papers on my desk that I have no clue what they are for.

Major Highlights

Cable is now hooked on catnip, in fact, she gets high on it.

I am looking forward to Knoxville, and Puppy might come with me.

we'll know tomorrow if I can walk on Saturday (failed French exam means summer classes that I need to resister for).

this great new bag came in just before the Maternal Grandparents and I left for our trip. Every[knitting]one loves it. Turns out my Pirate Librarian friend sent it as a graduation present. It so rocks!

I like small needles. Lace. Socks (good stars! I cannot believe I just wrote that). Ok, so I've redone the heel of My Socks three times...and it is only the first sock. It will hit me soon enough.